"Whether you are new in your role as an admission director or are an experienced enrollment management head, our Crow’s Nest Institute and Chatham Experience will cultivate your talent and expertise and connect you with a meaningful network of colleagues." - CHB
From the Evaluations of Our 2016 Conference
- Quality of The Crow’s Nest Institute - 4.9 out of a 5 point scale
- Still the best conference. . I’ll keep coming!
- Well arranged. Well-informed speakers. Top-notch admission professionals. Absolutely amazing.
- This was so refreshing. Professionally I was feeling burned out but this was rejuvenating.
- I had high expectations and it lived up to them.
- Outstanding quality and take away value. Focused community/audience with incredible power to be ‘better together”
- Excellent event. Tons of learning. Thank you. Really appreciated the ‘smartness’ in the room.
- This conference re-charged my inner captain. I am excited to get back to work and apply what I have learned. A fantastic, informative conference. THANK YOU.
- I always leave feeling valued personally and professionally. I also come a bit tired and leave energized and excited. Most of all I find all three of you inspiring models who I can call on. Thank you.
- Thank you so much for this deeply insightful collegial and restorative experience. I believe it will be transformational for me along with many others.
- Thank you, Chris, Scott and Monique for your leadership and support of all we are doing on behalf of our schools.
The 18th Annual Crow's Nest Institute will be held June 26-28, 2017 at the Colony Hotel in Kennebunkport, ME
The Crow’s Nest Institute is known as the nation’s premier forum for experienced Admission Directors to be supported in their role as their school’s senior admission and enrollment management leader. The Institute is designed to help senior admission professionals grow personally and professionally by exploring solutions to challenges in the ever-changing marketplace.
For seventeen years, independent school admission leaders who have attended Crow’s Nest have returned to their campus with critical information necessary to develop long-term strategies to sustain school enrollment. Our 18th annual Crow’s Nest will be the perfect opportunity for you to refresh your perspective and expand your thinking about your role in Admission. See a list of recent participants.
From the Accolade Archive
From Previous conferences
“This is an amazing event! I feel energized and proud to be in admissions and I’m grateful that I made the time from my busy schedule to relax and reflect. I so needed this three days at Crow’s Nest. Thank you!”
“The intimate size, relaxing location, and inspiring agenda make Crow’s Nest a more valuable experience than any other program I have attended.”
“The location lends itself to being able to relax, renew and refresh- something that helps free the mind to consider other perspectives and to take a different view”
“Terrific variety, new ideas, cutting edge”
“Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful”
“The faculty is excellent, each adding something different”